When was the last time you stopped and thought about your customers’ top priorities?
What matters to your customers must matter to you. Your customers aren’t going to come to you for service they can receive somewhere down the road. You need to stand out and make your customers feel valued and appreciated. One proven way to do that? Elevating the customer experience.
Here are some eye-opening statistics underscoring the importance of the customer experience.
- Research from global professional accounting services firm, PwC, shows 86% of customers are willing to pay more for a product if they receive excellent customer service.
- A report from Segment, a customer data platform, shows 71% of consumers express frustration when receive impersonal customer service. The report goes on to state that 49% of customers have made impulse purchases after receiving personalized customer service.
- A report on B-to-B customer experience shows the driving force for consumers as customer experience rather than price or product.
- American Express research shows that 90% of customers report customer service is the deciding factor when choosing to do business with a company.
- This survey found that 49% of customers switched companies due to poor customer service.
- According to HubSpot research, 93% of customers remain loyal to a company that offers excellence in customer service.
- New Voice Media reports $62 billion is lost by U.S. businesses each year because of poor customer service.
These statistics are startling and reiterate just how important the customer service experience is in keeping your customers happy, satisfied, and returning to your company again and again for products and services. You know customer service is important – that is a no-brainer. However, you may find your resources strained and unable to handle customer service requests. A perfect solution for your company would be to outsource your customer service.
Zedd Customer Solutions has been offering call centre and business process outsourcing (BPO) services since 2010. We don’t just offer outsourcing services, we become a true extension of your own business. Here are a few ways we provide excellence in our outsourcing services.
- We have multilingual contact centre solutions available 24/7
- You are assigned a personal senior relationship manager to access your unique business outsourcing needs
- Your customer data is secure, and we are following all cyber security regulations.
We value long-term relationships with clients and represents your customer brand as our own. If you want your customers to receive the white-glove treatment, contact us to learn more about how our outsourcing services can help your company succeed.