Ensuring the health and safety of our staff as we continue to support our clients.
Our Thoughts are With You …
We’d like to take this opportunity to convey our sincere gratitude to all of Zedd’s employees that continue to service our clients and their customers during these very trying, and unprecedented times. We are extremely proud of all of you!
At Zedd we are grateful to be able to continue working and we’d like to assure everyone that all measures are being taken to maintain safe and healthy working conditions for our extraordinary team of employees in Toronto and North Bay. And, we remain motivated and eager to serve our clients who have put their trust and faith in Zedd’s ability to deliver. We offer a fully compliant PCI Work-From-Home solution for call centre services.
Team Zedd stands resolute and ready, willing and able to provide exceptional, not to mention necessary, contact centre services now and going forward, when a warm and friendly voice is something everyone needs to hear.
Zedd Offers A Fully Compliant Work-From-Home Solution
Zedd Customer Solutions wants to help with your call centre solutions as we all learn more about COVID-19. We have a PCI Compliant work-at-home agent solution that can help with your call centre outsourcing needs, allowing you to maintain a seamless customer experience for your clients. With an increasing need for workplace flexibility, Zedd can help you with call centre solutions as we all try to stay safe and well-informed about COVID-19. Contact us to learn more.
Best workplace practices
The WHO gives these tips for preventing the spread of coronavirus among your employees:
- Stay more than 1 meter (3 feet) away from anyone who is sick.
- Cover mouth and nose with your bent elbow when sneezing or coughing.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay up to date on places where COVID-19 is spreading (hot spots) and avoid traveling to and from those areas.
- Wash hands frequently with alcohol-based soap and warm water.
- Keep workplaces clean and hygienic. Clean surfaces with a disinfectant regularly.
- Limit employee travel and avoid business trips to places with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Businesses must develop a contingency plan to deal with COVID-19 should it arise within your community. Many businesses are urging employees to telecommute until more about the potential risks are known.