Located in the Scarborough area near Markham Rd. and Hwy 401. The Bilingual Sales Representative shall make and/or receive telephone calls on behalf of our clients. The position performs according to established quality assurance standards and within guidelines set forth by the company and the client. The Bilingual representative is expected to meet and/or exceed established goals, attend and actively participate in training, re-training and up-training programs.
- Places and/or receives telephone calls.
- Contact new and existing customers to promote products and services.
- Complete needs based assessments in order to recommend appropriate products and services.
- Consistently meets established program requirements.
- Provides exceptional sales and customer service and maintains established acceptance rating on quality monitoring tests.
- Accurately inputs, retrieves and accesses information regarding a customer from a computer system.
- Resolves customer concerns immediately and effectively. Displays professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Quickly and correctly answers product questions. Has full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services. Seeks to stay informed of program changes.
- Clearly understands the practices and procedures of the department and job responsibilities.
- Offers feedback to program supervisor always based on errors or improving results.
- Operates a computer system effectively.
- Attends and actively participates in all required training programs. Shows eagerness and capacity to learn new products and programs. Provides feedback and suggestions to Supervisors for program improvement.
- Participate in computer awareness and training as provided by the company
- Report suspected security incidents to their immediate supervisor or the compliance/Security Manager, understanding that all reports shall be kept confidential
- Be familiar and comply with the establish Zedd security policies and practices, and sign a written certification (user acknowledgement) that they have been training and made aware of the security rules and regulations.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bilingual English/French
- Minimum 6 months experience in a customer service environment.
- Previous sales experience in a retail or call centre environment.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills. Effectively translates complex information into common terms.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Is quick to adapt to job changes.
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and orderliness in performing work assignments.
Qualified Candidates should forward their information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Toronto Recruiter. Please specify Bilingual Representative in the subject line.
Cover letter and updated resume with qualifications clearly outlined
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations available upon request.
Zedd Customer Solutions is an equal opportunity Employer