There are many pain points a customer can encounter during the shopping journey. The more pain points they experience the less satisfied they will be and the chances of them shopping with you again will decrease significantly. So, what can you do to reduce these pain points?
First, let’s take a look at some of the pain points that customers experience:
- They’re interested in buying a product but have questions about it that aren’t readily answered.
- They call the customer service department but sit on hold for a long time.
- They can’t easily find customer support contact information.
- It’s late at night or early in the morning and no one is available to answer their questions.
- Their dominant language is something other than English, but there are only English agents available to speak with them.
- They have a disability that makes it hard to talk on the phone, but there is only a phone number available for reaching customer service.
These are just a few pain points that customers can experience along the buying journey. There are plenty more. That’s why it’s important to consider how you can reduce these pain points and make the buying process easier. There are a few simple ways to do this.
Make sure that you have plenty of agents available so that customers are less likely to have to wait on hold. Offer 24/7 support so that customers can reach you whenever they want to. Offer multi-channel support so that customers can reach you via webchat, email, or phone. Let your customer decide what works best for their situation. And, make sure that you aren’t just available to meet the needs of those who speak English. You should have agents who are multilingual. No one should feel put out because they don’t speak English.
You may be thinking, “our business doesn’t have the means to do this.” That’s OK. This is where we come in. We can help address all of these needs so that your customers can have a better shopping experience. When your customers have a question about a product or service, they can get a hold of one of our expert agents to address their needs. Reach out to us at Zedd Customer Solutions to learn more.
One more quick tip to help as you move forward is to offer an FAQ page on your website. An FAQ page answers some of the commonly asked questions to make things easy. for your customers.